[BioC] Adding Illumina GEO GPL IDs to IlluminaIDMapping?

Pan Du dupan at northwestern.edu
Thu Feb 3 21:12:53 CET 2011

Thanks! Sean
I found the gpl table in the GEOmetadb.sqlite database has already included
all information of GEO platforms. So adding a function of matching GPL ID in
GEOmetadb will be helpful for users not familiar with SQL. The input
parameter can include manufacturer, organism, data_row_count and other chip
information. How do you think?

Pan