[BioC] Time course experiment....

viritha viritha.k at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 18:14:42 CET 2011

Naomi Altman <naomi at ...> writes:

> I did not get the original posting, but doesn't Sohail just need
> "TopTable" for this?
>
> --Naomi

Hi Naomi,
I had a similiar issue and used TopTable but I am getting only first 10 but how
should I write the code to get selected probesets based on an adjusted p-value
less than or equal to 0.05.

code:
 design <- model.matrix(~factor(rep(1:2, each=3)))
 fit <- lmFit(eset, design)
 fit2 <- eBayes(fit)
topTable(fit2,coef=2,adjust="BH")

I have 3 control and 3 treated samples.The eset has the probenames and the
expression matrix.
So my question is how do I get the data of all the probesets which pass this
criteria?
Thanks,
Viritha