[BioC] can not link the genomic positions queried and their specific annotation, when getting genomic variants annotated by biomaRt package

Wed Feb 9 18:11:41 CET 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 11:45 AM, Mao Jianfeng <jianfeng.mao at gmail.com> wrote:
> Steve,
>
> Sorry for the troubles to you. And, thanks so much for you kindness to me.
>
> I do not want to send questions to you directly. Very sorry. I have no
> reason to do that. Sorry.

It's fine -- just CC the bioc list so that others can benefit, and the
chances of you getting better help in a more timely manner will
increase by having more eyeballs see your question.

> I can not to hire any bioinformatician. Aslo, I can not hire myself,
> because I have no money and funding.
>
> Though I have not got any training on bioinformatics, in fact I got
> much from R/bioconductor and also their mailinglist. This is the only
> way for me to pursuit my research interest.

Ok, well ... hopefully my previous email has sent you on the right path(?)

I do encourage you to read through some of the bioc archives, as other
questions might have popped up that are similar.

You can get a somehow-usably-searchable version of the mailing list
through gmane:

Best of luck,
-steve

--