[BioC] working with two factors in DESeq to analyze RNA-seq

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Feb 9 23:54:58 CET 2011

Dear Fernando,

If you're willing read yet another vignette, Section 11 of the edgeR
vignette

http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.7/bioc/vignettes/edgeR/inst/doc/edgeR.pdf

gives a case study explaining how to do exactly what you ask, comparing
two groups while accounting for a second factor.  You can include any
number of factors, test for interactions, and so on.

Best wishes
Gordon