[BioC] graph classes: how to combine multiple graphs into a single graph

Moshe Olshansky olshansky at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Feb 17 04:59:22 CET 2011

Hi Paul,

If I understand you correctly, one possibility would be to take a union of
the nodes of the two (or several) graphs, start with an empty adjacency
matrix (or list of edges) and then add all the edges appearing in all the
graphs. Then you should be able to build a graph from that adjacency
matrix (or a list of nodes and a list of edges).

Regards,
Moshe.