[BioC] Bayesian additive regression trees (BART) for classification analysis of gene expression data

Santosh Patnaik snt.pat at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 22:33:28 CET 2011

Dear all,

I want to use Bayesian additive regression trees (BART) for
classification analysis of gene expression data. The BayesTree R
package implements BART but I cannot find either on the web or in
published literature relevant code to use and learn from for gene
expression analysis. I will be grateful if someone can point me in the
right direction, or provide some code to work with.

Thank you.

Santosh Patnaik