[BioC] Help for GOstats packages

Carlson, Marc R mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Fri Feb 18 00:52:46 CET 2011

Hi Fabrice,

You have a couple of different options you could consider.  You can either use the SQLForge code from the AnnotationDbi package to try and generate a custom .db package, OR you can just follow the instructions in the GOstats package called "Hypergeometric tests for less common model organisms".  You can find these instructions here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/help/bioc-views/release/bioc/html/AnnotationDbi.html

or here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/help/bioc-views/release/bioc/html/GOstats.html

  Marc