[BioC] heatmap.2 how to remove row separator

Benoît Ballester benoit at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Feb 23 14:20:27 CET 2011

Hi,

I am trying to plot a heatmap with heatmap.2, and would like not to plot
any block separation for all rows, which is "white" by default.

When I plot my heatmap as PDF (~9000 rows) I get all those fin white
lines which dilutes the colors in my heatmap. A bit blurry in a way.

I have played with those parameters, but with no luck so far.

# block sepration
            colsep,
            rowsep,
            sepcolor="white",
            sepwidth=c(0.05,0.05),

If any of you have an idea, or know how to deal with this, I'll be more
than happy to hear about it.

Thanks,

Ben

( R-2.12.0 )