[BioC] RMA in Bioconductor versus APT - missing probesets

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Wed Feb 23 22:35:35 CET 2011

Dear Michal,

As an alternative to just.rma() you could use the Bioconductor package
xps which uses the Affymetrix PGF-file as well as the Affymetrix
annotations, and thus should contain all probesets. xps has also a
vignette, "APTvsXPS.pdf" which compares the results for RMA obtained
from APT vs xps, respectively, for the HuGene 1.0 ST array.

Best regards
Christian
C.h.r.i.s.t.i.a.n   S.t.r.a.t.o.w.a
V.i.e.n.n.a           A.u.s.t.r.i.a