[BioC] Lumi: LumiT vst transform error

Sarah Allen sa413 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Feb 25 12:39:12 CET 2011

Hello, I am having a problem performing vst normalisation on my data.
I get the following error message that I can't make head or tail of:

 > lumi.T <- lumiT(lumi.B)
Perform vst transformation ...
2011-02-25 11:07:29 , processing array  1
Error in lm.fit(x, y, offset = offset, singular.ok = singular.ok, ...) :
   0 (non-NA) cases

I have searched the archives and found that people have asked the same
question before and the advice has been to update their Bioconductor
package. All my packages are up to date, I have made sure that all my
values are positive using lumiB "forcePositive", my boxplots all look
fine (there is nothing intrinsically weird about my data) ... I am
stumped.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks, Sarah Allen