[BioC] R: HELP: MICROARRAYS

Manca Marco (PATH) m.manca at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Sun Feb 27 15:42:53 CET 2011

Dear Poonam,

Might I also remind you that is commonly accepted netiquette not to use afinalistic text capitalization in a message, as it is equivalent to screaming to try to catch someone's attention in real world?

That said, I am not sure what kind of software environment are you working on when you mention << i clicked on "T-statistics" section>>.

Could you give us some background on the installation of R/Bioconductor you are working on? On which OS? Could you copy and paste the code you are using, either by writing it yourself or by mean of an intermediate interface, and the results of your sessionInfo() and traceback()?

If you are using a proprietary software which is in turn summoning R, maybe it could be relevant to contact their assistance service.

All the best, Marco

--
Marco Manca, MD
University of Maastricht

Mailing address: PO Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht (The Netherlands)
Visiting address: Experimental Vascular Pathology group, Dept of Pathology - Room5.08,  Maastricht University Medical Center, P. Debyelaan 25, 6229  HX Maastricht

E-mail: m.manca at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Office telephone: +31(0)433874633
Personal mobile: +31(0)626441205
Twitter: @markomanka

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient.

It may contain material protected by privacy or attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for

delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

If you have received this email in error please notify us by telephone on +31626441205 Dr Marco MANCA