[BioC] Lumi: LumiT vst transform error

Pan Du dupan at northwestern.edu
Mon Feb 28 04:47:28 CET 2011

Hi Sarah

After checking your data, I found the data has already log2 transformed. The
VST transformation should be on the raw scale. So please convert your data
to raw scale first, then you can apply vst.
 exprs(x.lumi) <- 2^(exprs(x.lumi))

I will also add checking code in the lumi package to give warning message in
the cases like yours. Tell me if the problem still exists.

Pan