[BioC] Idea that needs feedback

Rick Frausto ricardo.frausto at sydney.edu.au
Mon Jan 3 16:26:20 CET 2011

Hello Radhouane,

As a new entrant into the world of R and Bioconductor I would welcome such
an initiative. I was a bit shell-shocked at the outset so I'd be interested
if your suggestion for an all encompassing "user-friendly" site is really
possible. As many other sites this may just require a few links to the other
established sites/sources.

Anyways, great suggestion!

-Rick

Rick Frausto