[BioC] beadarray: Error when reading control probe profile with readBeadSummaryData

Mark Dunning mark.dunning at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 16:51:51 CET 2011

Hi Moritz,

Looking at the code, it seems that beadarray is expecting a column
called TargetID in the QC file. I think this indicates what type of
control (e.g. negative, housekeeping each line represents). Do you
have such a column in your file? I'm afraid the code in beadarray
isn't robust to the situation where this column doesn't exist.

Regards,

Mark