[BioC] Question about design in limma

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Tue Jan 18 01:15:18 CET 2011

Hi January,

To compare KO to WT, you need to do a separate channel anlaysis, using
intraspotCorrelation() and lmscFit().  This will allow you to make any
comparison you like, as if you had 40 single-channel arrays, but taking
into account the two-colour structure.  See the section on this in the
limma User's Guide.

Best wishes
Gordon