[BioC] how could be the genes annotated using bioconductor, whose genelist contatining database is not present in the bioconductor.

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Wed Jan 19 18:42:27 CET 2011

Hi Guatam,

If you want a classic annotation package, then I am afraid that we don't
have a simple solution for you yet.  I am actually working on something
that might help folks like you someday, but this is not trivial and
involves some coordination of efforts with others to make it work.

In the meantime, you might want to try the biomaRt package and see if
you can find annotations for your organism through that interface.

  Marc