[BioC] Analysing multiple-platform gene expression data

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Wed Jan 26 18:45:55 CET 2011

Hi Gabriel,

I would urge caution.  Because even though "on paper" the different
platforms might claim to be using many of the same probe sets, it is
possible to actually measure differences that seem to be caused by
nothing other than the fact that a given probeset was measured on one
chip type vs another.

  Marc