[BioC] exporting mas5 data with xps

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Sun Jan 30 17:27:31 CET 2011

Dear Addiel,

Yes, it is the transcript_cluster_id in the Affymetrix annotation,
assuming that you have used mas5(...,option = "transcript",..). If you
have used mas5(...,option = "probeset",..) then it will be the
probeset_id, see ?mas5.

BTW, can you please always supply your sessionInfo().

Best regards
Christian