[BioC] which illumina annotation package I should use for Illumina Mouse Ref 8 v 1.1 expression beadchip

Wong, Chao-Jen cwon2 at fhcrc.org
Fri Jul 1 21:35:16 CEST 2011

Dear list,

I am not sure which illumina annotatin package I should use for Illumina Mouse Ref 8 v 1.1 expression beadchip. Is illuminaMousev2.db (GW6 v2) appropriate? At first I thought illuminatMouse GW6 format version 1 (illuminaMousev1.db) would include Mouse Ref-8 v1.1 probe annotation, but the identifiers (GI_xxxx) are different from the probe_ID of Mouse Ref-8 v1.1 (ILMN_xxxx).

Thanks,
Chao-Jen

--
Chao-Jen Wong