[BioC] identity of Agilent files

Yong Li yong.li at zbsa.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Jul 5 13:34:58 CEST 2011

Dear Andreas,

in the FEPARAMS Table (the first of the three) in the Agilent txt files
there is a field named FeatureExtractor_PatternName, which is the
Agilent pattern file name. It contains information like
"Agilent-021169". The 021169 is the Agilent design ID, with this design
ID we know which design it is, in this case Arabidopsis V4. This design
ID also appears in other fields e.g. Grid_Name etc.

Just my 2 cents.

Best regards,
Yong