[BioC] NGS service providers

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Tue Jul 5 20:15:31 CEST 2011

Hi, Noemi.

Illumina itself offers whole-genome sequencing as a service and is
very competitive in terms of price.  Another whole-genome sequencing
provider to consider is Complete Genomics--pricing is pretty
comparable to Illumina.  Definitely set up direct meetings with
whatever groups you decide to consider to get the most up-to-date
information.

Sean