[BioC] DESeq version package '/Users/andreiafonseca/Documents/R_Bioconductor_RNAseq/DESeq_1.5.17.tar.gz' is not available (for R version 2.13.0)

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 15:19:57 CEST 2011

If you want access to the devel version of Bioconductor, you should be
using the devel version of R and use biocLite.  Technically,
installing from a devel tarball to a release version of R is sometimes
feasible, sometimes not and almost always a recipe for later problems
(as many people on the email list have found out).

Kasper