[BioC] RV: wgcna

Robert Castelo robert.castelo at upf.edu
Wed Jul 6 18:29:18 CEST 2011

Dear Raquel,

as far as i can tell from the BioC website, WGCNA is not a Bioconductor
package and therefore you're more likely to get support for the problem
below if you contact the authors of the package directly.

a shameless advertisement from my side :) just in case you have not look
at it, and depending on what you are interested to do, the BioC package
qpgraph, for which you can get support in this list, aims also at
inferring molecular regulatory networks from microarray expression data.
Its url at the BioC website is:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/qpgraph.html

best regards,

robert.

On Wed, 2011-07-06 at 16:48 +0200, Martinez.Raquel wrote:

> Raquel Martínez García
> Tlfn: (+34) 91 224 69 00 (ext 3015)
> e-mail: rmartinezg at cnio.es
> Unidad de Investigación Clínica de Tumores Digestivos///Gastrointestinal Cancer Clinical Research Unit
> Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Oncológicas
> C.P.: 28029                Zip Code: 28029
> C/. Melchor Fernández Almagro, 3    Madrid (Spain)

Robert Castelo, PhD
RyC Fellow Researcher
Dept. Experimental and Health Sciences
Pompeu Fabra University