[BioC] question about splice index in oneChannelGUI

rcaloger raffaele.calogero at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 21:38:50 CEST 2011

Hi Frank,
getting back your question on splice index in oneChannelGUI
I checked the code and, since exon probe sets and gene probe sets are
log2 transformed in oneChannelGUI,
the splice index is given by the difference between the log2
transformation of the intensities:

log2(exon intensity) - log2(transcript intensity) = 2.55863 - 4.47946 =
-1.92083

Cheers
Raffaele