[BioC] AgiMicroRna with single channel Agilent Array

axel.klenk at actelion.com axel.klenk at actelion.com
Tue Jul 19 17:24:15 CEST 2011

Oh yes, a couple of years/FES versions ago, Agilent introduced that new
file format (called "compact", IIRC) by omitting some of their many
columns,
including some important ones, and unfortunately they made this new format
the default. You should be able to fix this by changing some FES setting
rather
than manually renaming your columns...

Cheers,

 - axel

Axel Klenk
Research Informatician
Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd / Gewerbestrasse 16 / CH-4123 Allschwil /
Switzerland