[BioC] Why some data missing when I use R to analysis the NimbleGen array

陈娟 gtzxchj at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 23 04:48:41 CEST 2011

Dear Professor,Thank you for your patience and kindness.I have thought that the NDF was loaded along with xys files using read.xysfiles(), or library(pd.090319.zea.kr.exptil) which was made based on the .ndf file and .xys files. But you meant that I should load it manually, and which command can achieve this ?I have searched the NDF and couldn't find the ID named like "GRMZM2G046829_T01"which are names in B73 genome. Instead, there are names like DESIGN_ID1, DESIGN_ID2 and other control probes. Do you know the reason that why the NDF excluded the B73 genome ID? In that case, how to find the corresponding ID of my interest?

Truly YoursMaggie