[BioC] readQpcrBatch()

Valerie Obenchain vobencha at fhcrc.org
Thu Jun 2 21:51:22 CEST 2011

John,

It looks like one of the files in your directory is not properly
formatted. See ?readQpcr (readQpcrBatch just calls readQpcr for each
file). The function is expecting the first column to be gene/primer
pairs, the second to be plate indices of each pari and the remaining
columns are Ct values. The primerNames error you are seeing below
pertains to the first column.

To find the offending file you could try a loop with readQpcr on each file.

Valerie