[BioC] AffyProbeMiner Mouse 4302 geneccds CDF file

Benjamin Otto b.otto at uke.uni-hamburg.de
Mon Jun 6 11:35:21 CEST 2011

Dear Bioconductors,

we have processed some of our mouse data that we would like to publish with the AffyProbeMiner CDF files (version for R/Bioconductor). For matters of completeness we need not only the R/Boconductor version (that I have) but the GCOS/Expression console version of the "mouse 4302 geneccds" cdf file too (that I actually never used so it's not on my harddisk). Unfortunately during the submission of the data to GEO in the last days the AffyProbeMiner website seems to be down for a couple of weeks now.

Does anyone out there have a copy of the GCOS cdf file that he could provide?

Thanks very much and best regards

Benjamin

Benjamin Otto, PhD
University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
Center for Diagnostics
Institute For Clinical Chemistry / Central Laboratories
Center for Internal Medicine
I. Department of Internal Medicine
Campus Forschung N27
Martinistr. 52,
D-20246 Hamburg

Tel.: +49 40 7410 51908
Fax.: +49 40 7410 54971

Pflichtangaben gemäß Gesetz über elektronische Handelsregister und Genossenschaftsregister sowie das Unternehmensregister (EHUG):

Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf
Körperschaft des öffentlichen Rechts
Gerichtsstand: Hamburg

Vorstandsmitglieder:
Prof. Dr. Jörg F. Debatin (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Alexander Kirstein
Joachim Prölß
Prof. Dr. Dr. Uwe Koch-Gromus