[BioC] TF database

Sole Acha, Xavi x.sole at iconcologia.net
Fri Jun 10 10:47:59 CEST 2011

Hi Ed,

You can use Gene Ontology database, and get the gene products under the terms "Regulation of transcription", "Transcription regulator activity" and "Nucleic acid binding transcription factor activity" (some other GO terms may apply for you).

Besides, for a recent paper describing a list of curated TFs have a look at:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=19274049

Best,

Xavi.

------
Xavier Solé Acha
Unitat de Biomarcadors i Susceptibilitat
Unit of Biomarkers and Susceptibility
Institut Català d'Oncologia // Catalan Institute of Oncology
Gran Via de L'Hospitalet 199-203
08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain.
Phone: +34 93 260 71 22 / +34 93 260 71 86 (ext. 7122)
Fax: +34 93 260 71 88