[BioC] TF database

Hollis Wright wrighth at ohsu.edu
Fri Jun 10 20:02:55 CEST 2011

In general, JASPAR should be very high-quality as far as PWM-based sources go; the point of the JASPAR project was to be manually curated as far as is possible as well as to be open source. Can't speak to other sources, however.

Hollis Wright, PhD
Knight Cancer Center
Oregon Health and Science University