[BioC] analyse GSM files form GEO repository

nac nac at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Jun 14 16:34:18 CEST 2011

Hi,
I would like to re-analyse some array files which are in the GEO
repository. These are illumina bead array expression data. Once I have
downloaded the GSM file, is there a pacakge I can use that can handle these
data? I look for basic information on the detection levels ( like the
BeadStudio software)? I saw the beadarray pacakge which has a lot of
function, has somebody some experience with this package and could give me
some advise on how to get these basic data?
many thanks
Nathalie