[BioC] Help with the weaver example from limma package

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Jun 23 09:09:26 CEST 2011

Hi Marcus,

The file you want is called "genelist.txt".  You can use this in place of
"091701RikenUpdatev3.txt".  This is a simplified version of the complete
probe annotation file "091701RikenUpdatev3.txt", in which the gene
identifiers are removed, because I didn't have permission to make the
complete data publicly available.  The "spottypes.txt" is also slighltly
different from that used in the limma User's Guide.  Sorry for the
confusion.

Best wishes
Gordon