[BioC] Comparing Two Affymetrix Arrays Question

Jenny Drnevich drnevich at illinois.edu
Thu Jun 23 22:57:11 CEST 2011

Hi Ramzi,

Please keep all replies on the BioC list. Yes, it possible to have
every single gene have the same adjusted p-value. You should look
into how the False Discovery Rate correction works to see why this is
the case. In short, it's because 0.999992828 was the lowest p-value
of all genes after the first adjustment, but it was at the end of the
ranked list, so all the genes above it also got this p-value.

Jenny