[BioC] Limma and spot-specific dye effects for an environmental microarray

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Fri Jun 24 00:35:44 CEST 2011

Dear Ross,

Yes, you've accounted for probe-specific dye effects.

Your experiment doesn't seem to have any special complications.  Why did
you decide to do a separate channel analysis, rather than the log-ratio
style analysis illustrated in the limma User's Guide Case Studies of
two-colour designs?

Best wishes
Gordon