[BioC] A circular problem: re-annotation of custom PM only probes

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Fri Jun 24 19:07:25 CEST 2011

Hi Ariel,

Well something seems to be amiss, because the latest version of
Bioconductor does not have a matchprobes package and hasn't for some
time.  Can you please provide the output of sessionInfo()?  I am
concerned that you might possibly have packages mixed from different
releases.  It is still not clear to me what what is happening to you.
Do you have a reproducible example of what you did so that I can try it
here?

And while I am mentioning these things it might help you to have a peek
at our posting guide:

   Marc