[BioC] creating an MA plot with two single channel agilent arrays

Richard Green greener at uw.edu
Sun Jun 26 09:42:42 CEST 2011

Wow Gordon, thank you so much. This was extremely helpful. I was able to generate some new figures. I couldn't find a lot of info on mdplots() . I was able to generate a figure with my whole set of arrays but wasn't able to load two individual arrays into mdplots.
My plan was to just have two overlaying MA plots from two different arrays in different colors. Any suggestions you have on the simplest way to achieve this I would be grateful. Again Thank you Gordon. I really appreciate it!
-Rich