[BioC] cosine similarity

joe j joe.stata at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 17:34:54 CEST 2011

Thanks a lot Achilleas, Kevin,

Kevin, "distanceMatrix" funciton works great, although distance is
calculated across columns-but I guess a simple transpose would do the
trick.

I compared the result (for two rows) with the function written by
Achilleas. They seem to be identical except that one is distance, the
other is correlation.

Thanks very much, again!
Jojo