[BioC] 2 way anova in Bioconductor

Natasha Sahgal nsahgal at well.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jun 30 11:26:51 CEST 2011

Hi Jenny and the BioC list,

Please correct me if I am wrong here, but isn't the contrast "Female -
Male" rather than "Male - Female" as you say?

I was of the understanding that the contrasts, when not specified by
contrasts.matrix, by default is the latter - former (e.g. B - A), in a 2
group comparison (say when levels = c(A,B)).

BW,
Natasha