[BioC] Area-proportional Venn diagrams

Diego Diez diego10ruiz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:39:01 CET 2011

Dear January

I recently found this paper about an R package that does proportional
venn diagrams.

1: Chen H, Boutros PC. VennDiagram: a package for the generation of
highly-customizable Venn and Euler diagrams in R. BMC Bioinformatics. 2011 Jan
26;12(1):35. PubMed PMID: 21269502; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC3041657.

Hope this helps.
Diego