[BioC] GLMs in DESeq

Seanna McTaggart smctagga at staffmail.ed.ac.uk
Tue Mar 8 17:13:36 CET 2011

I am using DESeq to determine DE of an RNA-Seq project that has multiple
genotypes
exposed to different treatments. I would like to use the GLM
functionality to partition
the variance in the count data between genotype and treatment. However,
when I follow
the suggestions of Simon (Bioconductor Digest, Vol 96, Issue 9), neither
model
(fit0 or fit1) is reaching convergence, and I was wondering if it was
possible for me to
increase the number of iterations to see if this would help out.
Otherwise I would appreciate
any advice on how to proceed.

Many thanks for your time,

Seanna

--

Seanna McTaggart
Centre for Immunity, Infection and Evolution

Tel +44 131 650 8682
Fax +44 131 650 6564
E-mail: smctagga at staffmail.ed.ac.uk

<http://www.biology.ed.ac.uk/research/groups/tlittle/people.html>
<http://ciie.bio.ed.ac.uk/centre>

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.