[BioC] From exon array CEL to XMAP annotation, what am I missing?

ekspiulo ekspiulo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 17:39:06 CET 2011

Hello,

Could you recommend an exon array normalization package which will play
nice with xmapcore?  I'm currently using oligo, but my knowledge of R is
apparently not good enough to take me from a list of probe set
expression values to a list of the expression values for each probe set
in each protein coding transcript in the X:Map DB.  If anyone could
point me toward a tutorial or complete script showing a start to end
normalization and annotation using xmapcore and any normalization
package, it would be a huge help.

Thanks,

Brian