[BioC] Open PhD position

Peter Robinson peter.robinson at charite.de
Tue Mar 15 10:43:01 CET 2011

Dear all,

The Institute for Medical Genetics at the Charité Universitätsmedizin in
Berlin, Germany, is looking for a PhD student for a dissertation on the
analysis of next-generation sequencing data including primarily ChIP-Seq
and deep bisulfite sequencing experiments, many of which will be
conducted in the “wetlabs” of our institute. We are looking for a
candidate with knowledge of R/Bioconductor and C++ (or of C or Java and
willigness to learn C++) who a graduate in bioinformatics or computer
science.

Our daily language in the lab is usually German, but all meetings and
lectures are held in English and international students are welcome.

Interested persons are requested to send their cv to me at the email
address shown below.

thanks Peter

--
PD Dr. med. Peter N. Robinson, MSc.