[BioC] importing ID table in AnnotationDbi

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Sat Mar 19 01:11:43 CET 2011

Hi Dana,

First of all let me say that it fills me with joy to see someone finally
making use of the "chicken.db0" package.  Next, I think the error you
have is trying to indicate that you need to pass "GGal_ID_UG.txt" in to
the file parameter.  Like this:

populateDB("CHICKENCHIP_DB", affy = FALSE, prefix = "GGal", fileName =
"GGal_ID_UG.txt", metaDataSrc = myMeta, baseMapType = "ug")

Let me know if you have other problems that crop up.

   Marc