[BioC] EdgeR - Roast/Romer-like for digital gene expression

Jeff Hsu jeffhsu3 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 20:37:06 CET 2011

I am looking to test if a list of genes is significantly enriched in
the differentially expressed dataset. I was wondering if there was a
similar function to roast (Wu, et. al 2010) found in limma for digital
gene expression data such as RNA-sequencing data.  I am limited by the
sample size and experimental design (4 samples from 2 tissues).

Jeff Hsu
Graduate Student in Molecular Medicine at Case Western Reserve University