[BioC] magetab2bioc error

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Thu Mar 24 15:35:22 CET 2011

Dear Pratibha Mani

thank you for the feedback. I think you will increase your chance of
getting help if you ask a more specific question. Please provide a
reproducible example (R code) that produces your problem, and an exact
description (error message?) of what you think the problem is. Also,
sessionInfo().

You mention that you want to manipulate some column(s) in the array
metadata. Are you sure you are familiar enough with R and with the
ExpressionSet class defined in the Biobase package to conclude that you
cannot easily do this in R?

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang

pratibha mani scripsit 24/03/11 07:42: