[BioC] 4-way venn diagram with ChIPpeakAnno

Flink, Stephen Stephen.Flink at ucdenver.edu
Mon May 2 23:05:53 CEST 2011

At the risk of answering a question that is not being asked, the following is a way to get 4 or 5 way Venn diagrams:

library(gplots)

w1 = (100*runif(100)) %/% 1
w2 = (100*runif(100)) %/% 1
w3 = (100*runif(100)) %/% 1
w4 = (100*runif(100)) %/% 1
w5 = (100*runif(100)) %/% 1

VennList<-list(A=w1, B = w2, C = w3, D = w4, E = w5)
dev.new()
venn(VennList)

Steve Flink