[BioC] Ggallus BS genome package

Sean MacEachern sean.maceach at gmail.com
Thu May 5 00:10:00 CEST 2011

Hi Namyoung,

unfortunately the Chicken genome is not as complete as many of the
other mammalian genomes. There is a new release that is due to come
out later this year, but that most likely will still be missing many
of the micro chromosomes. There is hope that when single molecule
sequencing is reliably running that this may improve things.

Sean