[BioC] Human Exon array annotation problem.

Michal Okoniewski michal.okoniewski at fgcz.ethz.ch
Mon May 16 08:31:42 CEST 2011

Dear Fabrice,

This probeset happens to match 3 location in the genome (variants/paralogs
of EIF3F on chr2, 11, 21), see http://xmap.picr.man.ac.uk/
The good thing is that it does in a uniform way for all 4 probes - so most
likely
matches a specific domain for 3 variants of EIF3F gene. Which variant
is most pronounced in your case you can check with other probesets, eg:
3925009.

Cheers,
Michal