[BioC] why kOverA function has 6

Gang Chen chen.gang1983 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 03:23:25 CEST 2011

Hi Ganshan,

kOverA( ) is a function from genefilter package. kOverA() is used to
generate a filter that evaluates to T if at least k elements are
larger than A. So, kOVerA(1,6) evaluates to T if at least 1 element is
larger than 6.

I think there is no specific meaning of *6* in this example. These
lines of codes here are just used to demonstrate how to use foldFilt
function with kOverA.

Gang