[BioC] [Fwd: Problem with DNAcopy plot function ??]

Nathalie Conte nac at sanger.ac.uk
Wed May 18 16:17:30 CEST 2011

HI,
I am using DNAcopy in order to plots my agilent CGHarrays (mouse)
I have done the segmentation using the segment () function and now I
want to plot my data using plot(). I know that chromosome 15 is
duplicated in my samples.
-With this configuration plot type=w ( plot all the genome)
plot(segData, plot.type="w") , the chromosomes alternate in different
colours and the duplicated chromosomes   are not in the right place ( it
says chro7 is duplicated and I know it should be 15)
-Interestingly when I plot per chromosome using the plot.type=s ,I don't
have this problem and chromsome 15 is duplicated.
I don't understand :( any idea ?
thanks
Nat